ITfriends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITfriends

Top posters

MyLife4U (1071)
What Quran says regarding Parents? Vote_lcap1What Quran says regarding Parents? Voting_barWhat Quran says regarding Parents? Vote_rcap 
Zarbe_Haider (675)
What Quran says regarding Parents? Vote_lcap1What Quran says regarding Parents? Voting_barWhat Quran says regarding Parents? Vote_rcap 
Arabian (428)
5-Tani (281)
kainat batool (232)
Mian Shahid (136)
*lily* (76)
skywriter911 (41)
prince007_pk (30)
Admin (19)

Latest topics

» Tum acha nahi kerty
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 am by shah

» EK SHAKHS
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am by shah

» What is pyaar
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 am by shah

» Where is everybody???
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am by Abbas_haider05

» Hani here
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am by Abbas_haider05

» Happy Ramadan
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm by Hani

» Sab say bara sandwich
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm by Hani

» asalamoalekum
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 am by shahidsultanshah

» Har Gham Say Hifazat ہر غم سے حفاظت
What Quran says regarding Parents? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am by Mian Shahid

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:04 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

4 posters

What Quran says regarding Parents?

MyLife4U
    MyLife4U
    Super Moderator

Number of posts : 1071
    Warnings :
    What Quran says regarding Parents? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Quran says regarding Parents? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

What Quran says regarding Parents? Empty What Quran says regarding Parents?

Post by MyLife4U Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 am

What Quran says regarding Parents?

[4.Surah An-Nisaa : Ayah 36]

"And serve Allah and do not associate any thing with Him and be good to the parents and to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor of (your) kin and the alien neighbor, and the companion in a journey and the wayfarer and those whom your right hands possess; surely Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful."

[6.Surah Al-An'am : Ayah 151]

Say: Come I will recite what your Lord has forbidden to you-- (remember) that you do not associate anything with Him and show kindness to your parents, and do not slay your children for (fear of) poverty-- We provide for you and for them-- and do not draw nigh to indecencies, those of them which are apparent and those which are concealed, and do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for the requirements of justice; this He has enjoined you with that you may understand.

[17.Surah Bani Israel : Ayah 23-24]

"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."

"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."

[29.Surah Al-Ankabut : Ayah 8]

"And We have enjoined on man goodness to his parents, and if they contend with you that you should associate (others) with Me, of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them, to Me is your return, so I will inform you of what you did."

[31.Surah Luqman : Ayah 14]

"And We have enjoined man in respect of his parents,...Be grateful to Me and to both your parents; to Me is the eventual coming."

[46.Surah Al-Ahqaf : Ayah 15]

"And We have enjoined on man doing of good to his parents; with trouble did his mother bear him and with trouble did she bring him forth; and the bearing of him and the weaning of him was thirty months."

My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones
    Arabian
    Arabian

Male
    Number of posts : 428
    Warnings :
    What Quran says regarding Parents? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Quran says regarding Parents? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

What Quran says regarding Parents? Empty Re: What Quran says regarding Parents?

Post by Arabian Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:59 pm

JAZAAK ALLAH
    Zarbe_Haider
    Zarbe_Haider
    Team Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Job/hobbies : Exercise
    Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Zarbe_Haider Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 am

Masha-Allah.
    5-Tani

Male
    Number of posts : 281
    Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by 5-Tani Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 pm

JazakAllah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm